2013-02-07

Need Ethics Letter of Support !!

    As many might know I am diving into honours in anthropology/sociology this year, and will be studying the funeral industry.  Today my mentor suggested I get letters of support from some companies or organisations within the funeral industry to help with my ethics paperwork.

    So I am putting out a public request for a letter of support from any company or organisation willing to work with me!!

    If interested let me know and I will give you the details, I am even writing a letter template so all you will need to do is fill in the specific company name and stick their letterhead on it.  As always, feel free to ask me any questions about this.

    The letter is NOT a commitment of any sort!  It is a simple letter to say that, in theory, the company or organisation is willing to work with me, signing the letter does not require a company to work with me in any way.  Furthermore those companies and individuals who do work with me will have the option to withdraw at any point for any reason.

An~~

On a side note; for anyone interested some of the ethics documents are available to the public via the links below:

http://research.unsw.edu.au/human-research-ethics-committee-hrec

https://www.neaf.gov.au/Default.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to ask a question or comment on something, this is an open minded and free space.

If you want to contact me privately do so at: theothersideoffunerals@gmail.com

~